When you first register your Soccer-1 account, you have the choice of creating an account directly in the Soccer-1 system by specifying a username and password, or you can use your login from Facebook, Twitter, or Google to create an account.
If you create your account with a username and password, you will also supply an email address. Soccer-1 gives you an opportunity to validate this email address, in which case you can use Soccer-1 to reset your password, should you like to do so. Once you are registered, you will have the opportunity to link your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Google) to your account. With Facebook, you can use Soccer-1 to share both your community posts and workout results. With Twitter, you can tweet your community posts. At any point, you can remove those social media accounts from your Soccer-1 account.
- Go to www.soccer-1.com
- Click on the link to take you to the web version of Soccer-1
- Click on the Register button
- Choose a username
- usernames must be unique. Soccer-1 will let you know if the username you chose is already used.
- Choose an email address
- Soccer-1 will send an email to this address, allowing you to verify the email.
- You do not need to verify the email address in order to continue using Soccer-1.
- Fill out the registration info required by Soccer-1
- Press Register
- You can now use Soccer-1!
Note:Soccer-1 allows you to pick a name to show to other users of Soccer-1 in the Community section. You can choose from your username (if you registered with a username), a soccer nickname of your choosing, or your name as it appears on social media (if you registered with social media, or later connected one or more social media accounts).