When you first register your Soccer-1 account, you have the choice of creating an account directly in the Soccer-1 system by specifying a username and password, or you can use your login from Facebook, Twitter, or Google to create an account.
If you create your account with Facebook, you can use Soccer-1 to share both your community posts and workout results. If you create your account with Twitter, you can tweet your community posts. Soccer-1 allows you to associate your social media accounts at a later date. So if you decide to create an account with a username and password, you can always add Facebook, Twitter, and Google later. Likewise, if you register with Facebook (for example), you can still add Twitter and Google.
To register with social media:
- Go to www.soccer-1.com
- Click on the link to take you to the web version of Soccer-1
- Click on the Register button
- Click the icon for the social media login you would like to use
- When asked, supply your username and password for your social media login (e.g. if you're using Facebook, supply your Facebook username and password)
- When asked, agree to allow Soccer-1 access to the features of the social media platform
- Fill out the registration info required by Soccer-1
- You can now use Soccer-1!
Note:Soccer-1 allows you to pick a name to show to other users of Soccer-1 in the Community section. You can choose from your username (if you registered with a username), a soccer nickname of your choosing, or your name as it appears on social media (if you registered with social media, or later connected one or more social media accounts).