A group can have an assigned coach. We've designed Soccer-1 to help coaches help you to become a better player: for all the members of the group who are players, the coach can get insight into those players, their progress, and their workouts. This insight will help the coach at your regular practices, now that your coach knows how you're doing outside of practice.
The group owner has control over who coaches the group. Here are the ways that can happen:
- The group owner can use the search feature to locate a coach and invite them to coach the group
- A coach can use the search feature to locate the group and apply to coach the group, and then the group owner can approve that application
- The group owner can promote a group member to the group coach, if that group member has a coaching profile
- The group owner can promote himself to the group coach, if the group owner has a coaching profile
Whenever a coach is assigned to coach the group, the group is alerted on the group message board. The message reminds everyone in the group what player stats the new coach has access to.
At any point, the group owner can:
- Demote the assigned coach to a regular group member
- Kick the coach out of the group
When any of these happen, the coach no longer has access to the player's stats and other information.